Chili Addiction

I have discovered my new favorite place to eat out, I just wish it were closer, or maybe not because then I would eat there everyday. Chili Addiction in Los Angeles, CA is a very gluten free friendly place with amazing food. The atmosphere is also very friendly and welcoming the owner and head chef, Johnny took time to talk to us about the menu and gave suggestions for items to try. He told us that both himself and the other owner are gluten free and he only creates and serves gluten free dishes (with the exception of some vegan dishes he created before going gluten free) because he has Celiac Disease and cannot eat gluten so if he were to make dishes with gluten he cannot taste them and would not know if they were any good. People who eat gluten should not be afraid they do serve buns with gluten for their burgers, hot dogs and sausages, they also serve pasta with gluten for their chili mac and chili mac and cheese. Celiacs do not be afraid they do serve gluten free pasta and gluten free buns and everything with gluten is kept separate for everything that is gluten free so there is not cross contamination. Their name may be chili addiction, but they owner informed us they they are really known for their burgers, and homemade hot dogs and sausages. They also serve homemade ice cream and all their desserts are gluten free (but you wouldn't know it they are amazing). This was my second visit to Chili addiction and I have to say everything I have had so far has been amazing from the chili nachos to the "Weho Fries" (Fries with cheese, bacon and bacon aioli) and the hot dog with bacon and caramelized onions. So good!!!! But wait there's more for you celiacs or gluten free people craving gluten free Italian they offer the "UTR" Under the Radar Menu. Johnny's background is Italian cooking, he has created a whole Italian menu, however if you would like something from that menu you need to call and order it at least 24 hours a head of time. They also offer have a freezer where they offer some of the Italian entrees, sauces and ice creams to take home. I highly recommend Chili Addiction to anyone gluten free or not who enjoys amazing made from scratch food. The only thing bad about the place is that it is not closer to me.

Chili Addiction
408 N. La Cienega Blvd.
los Angeles, CA 90048
http://www.chiliaddiction.com/

Comments

  1. I was just diagnosed with Celiac disease two days ago and a friend recommended your site. Thanks for all this information! It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment