My first post

This is my first post. In this blog I plan to share my journey to relearn life around my new restrictions. Yeah I still want to cry when I see a piece of cake I can't eat, but this blog and my whole life now needs to be about how I get over it. How I learn to make my own cake I can eat and how it may have failed the first time, but eventually how I learn to make the cake that's even better than the one filled with gluten. Yeah, I haven't really experimented with cake yet, but I have to say the Better Crocker Brownies are fabulous (tip use apple sauce instead of oil) and I just bought the cake mix to try. I also want to share my experiences in eating out, since I know how hard it is to find good places that don't look at you like you have two heads when you tell them you have a gluten allergy and start asking a zillion questions about what is in their food. Basically this will just be me venting and sharing my experiences and maybe I can help some others like me in the process.

Comments