Gluten Free Spaghetti Wrapped Chicken

I watch way too many cooking shows, as a Weight Watcher first and then as a Celiac, I have found that I really have to get creative with my food. So I got this idea from watching Dinner Impossible on the Food Network. Chef Robert Irvine took spaghetti, wrapped it around chicken and baked it in the oven. So I took the idea and did my own thing with it. The result was pretty good.
I preheated the oven to about 450 and sprayed a pan with some non-stick spray. I took raw pieces of chicken put some fat free Italian dressing as a marinade/sticking agent, then sprinkled one side with some Parmesan cheese. I cooked GF spaghetti then rinsed it in cold water after it was cooked. Just a precaution, if you cook more spaghetti then you need, separate out only the spaghetti you need for wrapping the chicken and put it in a different bowl, you'll be touching the raw meat and the spaghetti so you only want to touch the spaghetti you are going to use. Take the spaghetti a little at a time and wrap it around the raw meat, then cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. The put some Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese on top then you have yourself a gluten free meal of spaghetti and chicken Parmesan.

Comments