Games

The games I play as a try to deal with this disease/allergy. The first is, "That must be gluten free." When you find a food that you're not sure is gluten free so you play the game for example this weekend I played, "Fudge is gluten free right? It's just sugar and chocolate it must be gluten free." Wrong I lose. Yeah and you know it's not the first time I've played that game and you know I usual lose, so you would like I would have learned my less by now, but of course know. In time I guess.
Tonight I play the game of "What made me sick?" I've been eating healthy, mainly making my own food, so it's been gluten free. Tonight I went out and tonight I am sicker than I've been in a while. I just had a burger with cheese and bacon and no bun with vegetable soup that I was assured had no gluten. Plus could I be this sick after just eating? Uggg what did I do? I wish I knew so I could never do it again.

Comments