New Week New Goal

So this week my goal is to eat veggies and fruit with every meal and work on making sure I get my full daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Tonight I went to a talk about going on a cleanse or detox. It was interesting to hear about how our body needs to be cleansed and we need to give our body a break because of all the toxins we ingest, but I still don't think a detox is for me. It does make me think more about what I am eating and what I need to eat. So this week I'm eating as much fruits and veggies as I can force myself to eat and I'm going to look at the food I'm eating and try to eat food with less addatives.

For dinner tonight I made a pork chop marinated with fat free italian dressing and then coated with cornmeal mix with garlic and herbs and cooked in a pan with olive oil.
For my veggies I roasted butternut squash and carrots then sauteed them in a pan with margerine, maple syrup and a little GF soy sauce. It was a little too sweet for me, it might work better with honey.

Comments