Pizza

Yeah, I like pizza like anyone else, but I have never been a big fanatic. I'd have a piece occasionally usually at a party when it was offered although were I work it tends to be offered a lot,  but since I went on Weight Watchers I never really craved pizza except on rare occasions. The one pizza that I did crave (mainly before Weight Watchers when I could do pretty good damage to a medium pizza by myself) was Pizza Hut Meat lovers pan pizza. So when I was diagnosed with Celiac, pizza wasn't one of the foods I cried over not being able to eat. Yeah I would miss it a little but it wasn't a big deal. It did make me a little sad that I would not be able to have the Meat lover's Pizza at Pizza Hut but I would get over it, no big deal. Well the other night we (my boyfriend and I) discovered the best GF Pizza at fresh Brothers Pizza. We ordered the Miller Pizza Special off their GF menu. It was the equivalent of Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza with sausage, pepperoni, bacon, ground beef and ham and OMG was it good. Fresh Brothers says that they talk to their suppliers and all of them verify that each ingredient is gluten free, however even though they are careful in making their food they cannot guarantee there is no cross contamination. But as the nutritionist said anytime you eat out you are taking a chance and risking cross contamination.  Anyway the pizza was excellent and did not make me sick after that I will not miss pizza with gluten at all.

Comments