Twice baked potato Turkey, bacon, cheeseburger casserole.

We happen to have ground turkey and potatoes. So I came up with this casserole. It's easy but it takes time. I'm new at this recipe writing thing so you will have to excuse my lack of proper measurements. Most of the time when I cook I don't use exact measurements, just a little of this and a little of that. I am trying to get more precise so I can share more recipes, but I still need to work on that. Mainly I am writing this down because my boyfriend said this was something we need to make again, so I thought I better write down the recipe so I can make it again.

4 large potatoes
2 table spoons olive oil
1 pound ground turkey
4 scallions
garlic salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
onion powder (to taste)
2 Plain Greek yogurts 0% (5.3 ounces each)
1/3 cup mixed cheese
1/3 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces

1. Pre-heat oven to 450.
2. Wash and cut potatoes. Put in cold water in partially cook in microwave or on stove till just slightly fork tender (not cooked all the way).
3. Drain potatoes, put into large casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Mix in olive oil, white part of scallions and seasoning. put in oven for about 45-60 minutes stirring occasionally until brown.
4. In large pan cook turkey and add seasoning to taste.
5. When potatoes are browned add turkey, yogurt and 1/3 cup mixed cheese to casserole dish and mix in.
6. When thoroughly mixed sprinkle cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and green part of scallions on top.
7. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
8. Let stand a few minutes before serving.

Comments